What do you need to do to protect your email deliverability?
- Adopt SPF to designate who your authorized email senders are.
- Configure DKIM with all your email senders and take ownership of your email by signing all outbound email cryptographically.
- Setup a DMARC record to start receiving reports from inbox providers on the compliance of your emails with SPF, DKIM and DMARC standards.
- Update your sender configurations to improve compliance.
- Block spoofers by moving to a more restrictive DMARC policy.